CBD oil that is extracted from hemp is known for its therapeutic benefits and is used by humans for centuries. Nowadays, CBD products are used to calm pets from anxiety or to reduce the intensity of frequent seizures.
However, from the wide variety of brands in the market, selecting the best one that doesn’t harm your pet is really challenging. This article will help in finding the best hemp or CBD products that is safe for your pet and make them feel like their old self again.
CBD Products for Pets
- Relievet’s hemp oil for dogs come in flavors that your pet will love and can be used as daily treat. These soft chews are gentle on their teeth. Soft chews are fun way to add in the dosage to your pet.
- Crunchy CBD treats are available in your pet’s favorite flavor like salmon, apple, chicken. You can go for full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD that enhances the effect of CBD. And these are completely free from THC so, there won’t be any psychoactive effect.
- If your pet has any skin problems, topicals provide them quick relief.
- High quality hemp CBD oil comes in a range of flavors like chicken, beef and in addition to that unflavored version is also there. Your pet won’t even know it takes CBD when it is mixed in their favorite food. Just allow few seconds for the oil to get mixed in food.
- Hemp CBD Capsules are just like capsules, and can be given to your pet like any other medications.
- Tinctures are considered to be the purest form of CBD oil and come in a dropper bottle. You can give it to your pet under their tongue and it works faster than other types.
Points to Remember When Choosing A Brand
- When it comes to choosing a hemp CBD oil product, not all brands’ products will give you the desired result. Ensure it is 100% organic and doesn’t contain any harmful pesticides or preservatives.
- Whether the company will provide Certificate of Analysis on your request. A genuine company will be transparent with their customers.
- Is there a third-party lab test result for the CBD product you buy? Just because the label claims to cure various ailments, it doesn’t mean they are verified. Ensure with the company whether any clinical test is undergone, otherwise you can reject that brand.
- Check the label whether the dosage for pets is mentioned and how often to be given. Dosage may not be same for cats and dogs. Ensure that it is safe for your pet.
- For a trusted and reputable brand, a knowledgeable customer support system should be there to clarify all your doubts regarding CBD products for your pet.
- Check with your veterinarian whether he recommends that product you choose.
Once you are satisfied with all these details you can very well go ahead and buy to make your pets feel comfortable.
Select the type of hemp CBD that is liked by your pet. If you are planning to buy some for your pet, Relievet has all types of CBD products for pets that are Organic, and non-intoxicating and safe for your dog. Let your pet enjoy the therapeutic benefits of CBD.